>Courtesy of Think Progress:
· First and foremost, a conservative bears a firm commitment to the US Constitution as well as the State Constitution. The rule of law.
· Secondly, a conservative insists that changes to the Constitution must be made in accordance with the process of the Constitution such as by the amendment process which requires ratification by the States, not by unelected judges.
· Additionally, a conservative advocates for personal property rights;
· Reducing government intrusion in our personal lives as well as reducing government intrusion in the private business sector;
· Committed to a strong National defense, superior to all other Nations;
· Protection of our borders, with strict control;
· Against amnesty for those that willfully disregard our immigration policies;
· Against tax dollars being spent to promote or fund abortion;
· Reducing taxes and spending;
· Reducing social programs;
· Rewarding personal responsibility;
· Affirms a person’s right of self defense including the right to keep and bear arms;
· Affirms the right of religious freedom and denounce government interference as is being done under the guise of “separation of church and State”; a phrase not in the First Amendment.
· Does not support sending our military into action against another Nation without a declaration of war;
· Understands that our currency must be backed by gold and silver in order to have financial stability;
· Understands our currency does not belong to the government, it belongs to the people that have worked to earn it;
· Understands our form of government is NOT a ‘pure democracy’ or ‘majority rule.’ In a Constitutional Republic such as ours, the will of the majority is tempered and limited by the rights of the minority, which are always intact and unalienable regardless of the ‘will of the majority.’
RINO (an acronym for Republican In Name Only) Hunt will attempt to elect people at the local, state and national level who will adhere to the aforementioned bullet points. An entire section has been set aside for a hit list of Republicans RINO Hunt is looking to take out. The only person on the list is U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham.